Covid Antigen Test
Standard Q COVID-19 Ag detection:
Standard Q COVID-19 Ag detection kit is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for qualitative detection of specific antigens to SARS-CoV-2.We use kit developed by SD Biosensor. , a South Korea based company, having its manufacturing unit in Manesar, Gurugram, India.
One Nasopharyngeal swab needs to be collected using the customized sample collection swab provided with the kit. No other sample (throat swab, bronchoalveolar lavage or sputum) should be used.
In view of its high specificity while relatively low sensitivity, ICMR recommends the use of Standard Q COVID-19 Ag detection assay as a point of care diagnostic assay for testing in the following settings in combination with the gold standard RT-PCR test:
A) Containment zones or hotspots
(to be performed onsite under strict medical supervision and maintaining kit temperature between 2° to 30° C.):
- All symptomatic Influenza Like Illness (ILI).
- Asymptomatic direct and high-risk contacts with co-morbidities (lung disease, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, neurological disorders, blood disorders) of a confirmed case to be tested once between day 5 and day 10 of coming into contact.
B) Healthcare settings
(to be performed onsite under strict medical supervision and maintaining kit temperature between 2° to 30° C):
- All symptomatic ILI patients presenting in a healthcare setting and are suspected of having COVID19 infection.
- Asymptomatic patients who are hospitalized or seeking hospitalization, in the following highrisk groups:
Patients undergoing chemotherapy
Immunosuppressed patients including those who are HIV+;
Patients diagnosed with malignant disease;
Elderly patients (>65 yrs of age) with co-morbidities (lung disease, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, neurological disorders, blood disorders)
- Asymptomatic patients undergoing aerosol generating surgical / non-surgical interventions:
Elective/emergency surgical procedures like neurosurgery, ENT surgery, dental procedures;
Non-surgical interventions like bronchoscopy, upper GI endoscopy and dialysis; *ILI case is defined as one with acute respiratory infection with fever ≥ 38◦C AND cough.
Suspected individuals who test negative for COVID-19 by rapid antigen test should be definitely tested sequentially by RT-PCR to rule out infection, whereas a positive test should be considered as a true positive and does not need reconfirmation by RT-PCR test.
OUR EFFORTS TO MAKE YOU SAFE IN TESTING PROCESS:
- INTENSIVE TRAINING OF STAFF: All our sample collection staff have been intensiely trained to give best possible accuracy in results.
- SAFETY MEASURES FOR STAFF: We maintain the highest safety standards as per national guidelines.
All employees are gi training to ensure that safety protocols are followed with strict compliance.
Safety protocols followed in our lab are:
A) HAND SANITISATION
B) USE OF PPE KITS
C) DAILY DISINFECTION
D) PERIODIC FUMIGATION
- NEVER COMPROMISE ON QUALITY!!! : Our collection kits are standardized and validated by ICMR.
- PRIORITY IS SAFETY FOR ALL… :
As far as possible ,go digital in booking services and doing payments.
Avoid bringing any attendant with you.
Wear mask and hand gloves while coming for testing.
- 24 HOURS EMERGENCY